This blog showcases many of the cakes, cupcakes and cookies I've made in the past. Contact me through this blog, by email at altate22@gmail.com or by phone at 386-752-1332 to place an order.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Ice Scream, You Scream, We all Scream For Ice Cream!


Annlee really wanted an ice cream party for her 5th birthday and I went back and forth as to what kind of cake I wanted to make. I debated using ice cream to make the cake, but ended up going with this instead. I think it turned out so cute! I added chocolate chips in the green icing to look like mint chocolte chip - one of our favorite flavors! I wish I added some peppermint extract to that icing also, but I didn't think about it until later. It's all buttercream, the cherry is real. It's cut from a 9x13.

No comments:

Post a Comment