This blog showcases many of the cakes, cupcakes and cookies I've made in the past. Contact me through this blog, by email at altate22@gmail.com or by phone at 386-752-1332 to place an order.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Whimsical Lion

This cake was made for a little boy's first birthday and was actually my first paid order! Woohoo! This was such a fun cake to make - makes me wish I had a little boy to make it for. I wonder if any of my princesses would go for a lion theme??? The cake is covered in fondant and all the accents are fondant as well. The grass is buttercream.
This little lion was my first attempt making a 3d figure like this out of fondant. I thought he turned out really cute!

This was the smash cake I made to go with the theme. It's all buttercream to make for easier (and messier) smashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment