This blog showcases many of the cakes, cupcakes and cookies I've made in the past. Contact me through this blog, by email at altate22@gmail.com or by phone at 386-752-1332 to place an order.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beach Time!

My first cupcake order! I made these for a 30th beach birthday and had so much fun with all the little decorations to go on top! That part (all marshmallow fondant) took awhile, but once those were done, the cupcakes came together pretty quickly. 1 1/2 dozzen cupcakes, half yellow cake, half chocolate fudge. Iced with buttercream icing. The sand is crushed nilla wafers mixed with crushed graham crackers. They are packed to travel. And they are packed in a box with my new labels I just printed off last night.
Close ups of several of the cupcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment